You may remember that a some time ago, I purchased a 3D printer, and I was experimenting with printing an OO9 loco shell. I followed that up by scaling it to O scale to see what an On30 version might look like. What you see here is the result of my resizing it to use a Bachmann trolley mechanism, and enclosing the cab.
I got back from the Amherst show reinvigorated, and with an armload of goodies for the layouts.
I forgot to mention that I had decided to re-ballast the yard at Corinna. Previously, there had been a lot of greenery growing up between the tracks.
I did a little work on the creek tonight and did a second pour of the water.
Kevin and I got together for the first Wednesday night gathering, and started working on some water, both on the north end of Corinna and on Kevin’s covered bridge module.
The Cell-u-Clay was almost completely dried, and so I slathered on a quite gloppy coat of Behr Premium “Fedora” flat latex paint, and proceeded to layer on the texture.
I’ve been using this Cell-u-Clay stuff for most of my life. The first time I used it, I was four or five, and my mother and I used it to make Christmas ornaments.